C-4 Host Researcher Moves Institutions or Changes Rank

A notification must be submitted when you change host researchers.

This includes the following situations.
  • Your host researcher moves to another institution.
  • Your host researcher is promoted and his/her academic rank changes.


1.Call JSPS's Research Fellowship Division (03-3263-4998) and inform them of the change.

2. Submit a Notification of Change of Host Researcher (Form 4) to the Research Fund Promotion Group (Kenkyū Shikin Josei Group) by internal mail.

3.We will process the document, affix the president's seal, and return it by internal mail.

4.Send the document to the JSPS office one month before the change.